Every year begins a new era for the Bayou Board of REALTORS®. With the “Committee” concept, the Bayou Board of REALTORS® will be able to accomplish specific tasks occurring on an annual basis.
Attends all meetings of the Committee, prepares Committee assignments, and works toward the fulfillment of the Committee objective.
1. Attends ALL meetings of the Committee.
2. Carries out individual assignments, which are made by the Committee Chairperson.
3. Reviews all relevant material prior to the Committee meetings. Is prepared to make contributions
and voice opinions concerning the Committee issues.
4. It is the responsibility of each Committee Member to assure they are receiving Committee Meeting Notification.
5. Share information among Committee members as it relates to the Committee’s purpose and goals.